CARA DOWNLOAD [HOW TO DOWNLOAD]


CARA DOWNLOAD [HOW TO DOWNLOAD]


CARA DOWNLOAD [HOW TO DOWNLOAD]

How to Download from ADF.LY and Take Billionuploads link file






SKIPPING FOR ADF FILE


INFO....
[Indonesia]
banyak keluhan terhadap link yang di arahkan pada ADF.LY....
apalagi jika link tersebut adalah MEDIAFIRE>>>>>

Setelah muncul ADF.LY.... setelah 5 detik, maka akan muncul tombol SKIP ADD pada pojok kanan atas
dari browser anda. JANGAN di CLICK...
TETAPI >> DRAG & DROP tombol SKIP ADD ke browser (address bar)  anda...
JIKA link pada mediafire... SKIP ADD di click... maka seolah adalah Access VIOLATION...
JADI CLICK TAHAN lalu geser ke Address BAR dan lepas....

======================================================
[English]
When you click link download.... usually, you will bring to ADF.LY link 1st...
then it will count download about 5 second... then SEE on RIGHT TOP CORNER>..
will DISPLAY SKIP ADD button. DO NOT CLICK....

but, DRAG AND DROP SKIP ADD button... (click and HOLD  skip add button,
then DRAG to address bar...then release...)

DO NOT JUST CLICK>>>>>>

See this video


or 



CARA DOWNLOAD [HOW TO DOWNLOAD]

Alternative Link : [ Click Here ... ]
CARA DOWNLOAD [HOW TO DOWNLOAD]

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website
with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Excellent blog and terrific style and design.
Also see my page - Mixer Case

Anonim mengatakan...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for
bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will talk about this site with
my Facebook group. Talk soon!
Also see my website :: Geeks on Steroids Janeth

Suriadi Didiek mengatakan...

to : Geeks on Steroids Janeth
thanks for your appreciate...

Best regards...
Didiek